Heating and Drying Ovens, Explosion Resistant - VTUW
Explosion-resistant heating and drying ovens are utilized in a variety of processes in manufacturing and thermal testing. Industries such as the chemical, pharmaceutical and electronics industries often require heating and drying ovens where flammable materials, such as solvents, gases etc., can be placed. These materials may form an explosive mixture in combination with air. Our VTUW explosion resistant ovens were developed for these critical conditions. The amount of combustible solvents is nearly unlimited in this oven. The VTUW drying ovens comply with considerably higher requirements than conventional drying ovens for coating materials (varnish drying ovens) and are CE compliant design as per 2014/34/EU.
The VTUW oven is operated with circulation air in combination with exhaust air. They are heated using process heat from procedural processes (steam, water, tempering oil) or via a separate tempering device. For economic reasons, the tempering device is preferably situated in the neutral area. Upon request, the ovens can also be designed to be set-up in areas where there is a danger of explosion.
- Suitable for solvents in the T1, T2, T3 and T4 temperature classes
- Suitable for solvents in the IIA and IIB explosion groups
- Externally, the devices conform to category 3G and are suitable to be set-up in zone 2 (model to be set-up in zone 1 also possible)
- Low energy consumption and short processing times with a combination of air circulation and exhaust air operation with low amounts of fresh air
- Clean room model is also available