Environmental Test Chamber Resources and Articles
Industry Organization & Test Specifications Web sites
Listed below are links to various web sites that offer technical specifications and other technical documents either for a fee or free of charge.
is an international organization representing interests in Product Reliability, Design, Test & Reliability.
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
. The Society of Automotive Engineers provides technical information for the automotive and aerospace industries.
EIA - Electronics Industry Alliance
. The Electronic Industries Alliance is a high technology organization comprised of a federation of Associations and Sectors.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Joint Electron Device Engineering Council. The JEDEC Solid State Technology Association is the semiconductor engineering standardization body of the EIA.
- Association Connecting Electronics Industries
- Semiconductor Equipment and Materials Int’l
- International Electrotechnical Commission
- Telecommunications Industry Association represents the communications sector of EIA.
- Order telecommunications and/or fiber optic related test specifications such as GR-63 NEBS specifications.
are available for free download at the Defense Supply Center Columbus.
A variety of industry related specifications and standards are available for purchase at Global Engineering Documents web site: http://global.ihs.com
Environmental Test Consultants & Training
Equipment Reliability Institute
Technology Training, Inc
Test & Measurement World
These PDF files require Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view and print. To download a free copy of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader, click here