Industry Organizations &
Test Specifications Web sites
Cincinnati Sub-Zero provides the following resources to better help our customer’s environmental testing initiatives. Listed below are links to various web sites that offer technical specifications and other technical documents either for a fee or free of charge.
is an international organization representing interests in Product Reliability, Design, Test & Reliability.
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
. The Society of Automotive Engineers provides technical information for the automotive and aerospace industries.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Joint Electron Device Engineering Council. The JEDEC Solid State Technology Association is the semiconductor engineering standardization body of the EIA.
- Association Connecting Electronics Industries
- Semiconductor Equipment and Materials Int’l
- International Electrotechnical Commission
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- American Society for Testing and Materials
- International Conference on Harmonisation
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Discussion Group
- Telecommunications Industry Association represents the communications sector of EIA.
- Order telecommunications and/or fiber optic related test specifications such as GR-63 NEBS specifications.
are available for free download at the Defense Supply Center Columbus.
A variety of industry related specifications and standards are available for purchase at Global Engineering Documents web site: http://global.ihs.com
Environmental Test Consultants & Training
Equipment Reliability Institute
Technology Training, Inc