Heating And Drying Ovens For Clean Rooms - VTF
The VTF heating and drying oven for clean rooms utilizes low-turbulent air flow with specific uniform temperature distribution, required for optimal and repeatable production results. High efficiency particulate air filters (HEPA) in the fresh and circulating air channels ensures IS0 5 clean room class as per DIN EN ISO 14644-1 in workspace. These clean room ovens are available in four sizes with working space volume of 2.1 cu. Ft. to 110 cu. ft. (60 to 3,125 liters) for electronics and semiconductor industry, optics, medical technology and more.
- Constant uniform temperature distribution
- Short process cycles with quick recovery times
- Incorporation into automated production lines, pass through model and combination with explosion protection
- High permanent process temperature of up to 350°C
- High-efficiency particulate air filters (HEPA) used for filtering the circulating air
- Optimal production results due to high purity, corresponding ISO 5 clean room class as per DIN EN ISO 14644-1 throughout the whole program cycle.