Cincinnati Sub-Zero (CSZ) has exciting news for those testing & small products in specific temperature & humidity conditions. The MicroClimate® product line, which includes a 1.2 cu. ft. benchtop model and a 3 cu. ft. compact test chamber, is now equipped with the new EZT-430i Touch screen Controller, which is loaded with features to simplify test chamber programming & operation. These features include:
- Selectable navigation between icon-based menus like a smart phone or windows-based navigation.
- Remote Control & Monitoring via Ethernet from a computer or through apps available for iPhone, iPad or Android devices.
- Data logging with customized file names, batch & lot numbers and operator events.
- Integrated email sends data files directly from the controller with the touch of a button.
- Access data files directly from the controller or a PC, can also download profiles, alarm files, audit trail files and data files to USB memory stick in a compatible .CSV format.
- Alarm notification via email and/or phone text messages in the event of a test chamber alarm saving valuable tests while reducing downtime.
- Automated “Ethernet” back-up of data files.
- Full system security, audit trails & digital signatures
- Configured in 28 different languages- one setting updates icons, menus and help screen.
In addition, a new single stage model has been added to the product line. The product line only included a benchtop model with a temperature range from -73°C to +190°C. Due to the multiple requests of customers that seldom need to test their product down to these cold temperature ranges, CSZ designed a model with a more mild temperature range from -30°C to +190°C. All models are available with or without humidity.