BioStore® Freezer Rooms
Consistent & Reliable Cold Storage
Ideal for large capacity storage to replace upright freezers with a single unit.
Cincinnati Sub-Zero’s (CSZ) BioStore Freezer Rooms address cold storage concerns of reliably storing material at consistently low temperatures. These Freezer Rooms are designed to replace multiple upright freezers with a large insulated room consisting of individual reach-in freezer compartments that are temperature-controlled and maintained by a central refrigeration system. Ideal for the storage of genetic material (DNA), donor tissues, and allografts for surgical transplantation, these life science cold storage facilities contain individual freezer compartments with temperatures as low as -65°C.
These rooms include CSZ’s EZT-570i Touch Screen Controller
which offers a 7” or optional 10” touch screen and the latest in test chamber programming for ease of use. Comes standard with data logging, data file access via memory stick or PC, Ethernet control and monitoring, alarm notification via email or phone text message, data file backup, full system security, online help & voice assistance in multiple languages and more.
- Includes guarantee of continuous operation to protect your valuable samples and materials
- Reduces the amount of floor space required for equivalent individual freezers
- Saves operating costs by dissipating less condenser heat into the room, saving on your building’s cooling system
- Reduces maintenance costs by only maintaining a single system instead of multiple individual freezers
- Eliminates frost accumulation
- Hallways may be stainless steel or painted white aluminum with white suspended ceilings
- Fluorescent or incandescent lighting depending on temperature conditions
- Compartments are stainless steel interior and contain custom configurable stainless steel product shelving
- Dryer provides a positive pressure to minimize moisture infiltration
- Back up systems are available to protect your product in the event of power failure, mechanical system failures or for maintenance purposes
- Redundant refrigeration and liquid nitrogen backup system
- Optional audible and visual alarms are included in the event doors are left open or if the compartment warms up above the specified temperature, protecting your product
- Each freezer may also be individually controlled for cleaning
- Optional security card access and more
These freezer rooms are customized and sized to meet your specific application and needs.